Friday, June 29, 2007

Yes, It has started!!!

Yeah, I know...fireworks are not safe and expensive, but they are just downright fun, i still have all my fingers, and I get paid to do research at school!!! I am not going to be here this year for the fourth because the Army...no, not just the Army...our division general decided that we needed to march in a parade in Huntington Beach, CA on the fourth. Lame. Anyway, that just means that I get my fourth of July on the second of July. I am ok with that. It doesn't ruin my fun at all. See.........And I spent way less this year than last year when I went to the Indian reservation!

2 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Ok - this is mommy (and I know I worry too much! ;) just make sure that you get to march in the Parade on the 4th! Yeah yeah -- I know -- you're always safe ;) I still worry ;( what kind of mother would I be if I didn't worry when my kids play with fire :) love you! be smart and be safe! :) :) By the way? Is this going to be a big combined group of Army bands playing/marching, or just your 'little' one? How cool! Wish I could go - have fun!

Mina said...

Oooo, that actually sounds kind of fun...you'll have to tell me about the display down there! Yeah, I'm sure I could look it up, but I'm too lazy. I hope it's not a dried-up-fire-prone area and that you have a great Fourth away from home!