Sunday, July 1, 2007

look what I have :)

okay, so it was the horse again, but he didn't mean to! He has shoes on his front feet, we were just walking and he stepped on his right front shoe with is back foot which caused him to fall to his knees which threw off my balance and then he lunged to get up and I fell off and tried to catch myself, hence the wrist brace, ouch. He pulled the shoe off trying to get up, so now I have to call the farrier early, but poor Crownie he felt bad, he looked at me sitting on the ground and I reached up to pet him and he started licking my hand, weird I know, but it was sweet, like he was saying, sorry mom I didn't mean to!
Before all that, we went to dinner last night with some family to celebrate my graduation and my parents surprised me with this amazing gift! Yes, there are two of them...just didn't think you needed pics of both ears! They are stunning and I was shocked, they are so beautiful!



3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

oohhh!! Pretty!

Mina said...

I'd feel bad for you...but I think the little green monster that lives inside me because you have a horse and I don't won't let me feel very bad...more like "I wish I had a horse to get injured by!" HAHAHAHAHA No, I am sad you're hurt...and I LOVE your new sparkles!!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

hey - livvy took the words right out of my mouth! "oooo - pretty" actually were mina's first words (looking at our christmas tree in Minnesota when she was almost 2) sorry about your wrist - is it doing ok?