Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Not much to update

Not a lot going on over here. George has class tonight, I worked all day, ummm it's cold and rainy here...We're enjoying all the pictures of babies :) and still faithfully checking someones blog that hasn't been updated since december.....
Hmmm I ordered new toe cover colors for the kitties! Abby is getting pastel pink, Strider will have white, and Larkin is getting green, should be cute I'll take pics when I get a few on.
My mom is thinking of starting a CSA (community supported agriculture) basically you grow a giant garden and people buy 'shares' of it in the spring and you supply them with fresh produce till the fall. It looks interesting and there's enough land here to grow a lot of stuff so we'll see...

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

That sounds fun. Will the garden be at your house or where will it be?

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh neat. Your life sounds just about as exciting as mine right now!! :) So, what day are we going to decide upon for our Family night?? Hmmm....

nAnnie Laurie said...

wow! what a neat idea - do the people come work the land, too, or just buy or what -- interesting =) I wonder who hasn't put up an entry since december -- hmmm -- are her initials sjr??

Sidney said...

Hey! I sent you an email a few days ago...did you get it??? I just want to make sure I copied the address correctly.