Friday, February 9, 2007

A new (to me) car

Well, I finally got a new car. It's a 2000 hyundai elantra and it's dark gray. It drives/rides well and it wasn't too expensive. It is a little smaller than my nissan altima, but not enough to have to make any adjustments in driving. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my nissan. It needs a little work and the miles are too high (282,000) for anyone to buy it. Do wrecking yards charge you to take a car? This is a bad picture of the new car, but you get the idea. My insurance is going up, obviously cause the car is newer, and I'm adding more coverage, but it will go down once we are married, again with a multi car discount, and again when Georgie and I are 25, eventually I will be paying less than I am now for much better coverage!

1 comment: