Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nothing really interesting

Nothing much to report from here. Strider got his stitches out on Saturday but still has to wear the cone thingie for a while longer. I've been driving the new car for almost two weeks now, and I still like it yay!

My parents and uncles took my grandma to Burns, OR over the weekend to visit her brother, probably for the last time. She has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and the doctors are counting her life expectancy in weeks now. My mom has been working none stop since before the holidays getting grandma's affairs/accounts in order, inacting hospice and long term care coverage and so on, very time consuming.

I worked my first 80hr pay period these last two weeks, whew! Can't wait for payday! I'll be rich for like, an hour...then it will all be gone to bills :-( oh well, so is life!

George is in the middle of mid terms, good thing there aren't beds at school, or I don't think he would come home!

We watched the movie "Flicka" last night. I had to watch it, it's a horse movie. The movie its self wasn't too bad, but since I love love love the trilogy, it was almost painful to watch. It did not represent the books at all. The first one of which is 'My friend Flicka' for those of you who might be interested. This is the only trilogy of books I have re-read...and several times. Every few years I just feel the need to read them again, like right now! But I can't find my box-o-books, it's packed away somewhere, bummer.


Here is a super cute picture of our birdies! Simon on the left (mine) and Jordie on the right (George's) Simon is going to be 10yrs old this year, and I believe Jordie is going to be 2yrs old.

No comments: