Thursday, February 1, 2007

Purr

He purred today for the first time since the surgery :-) yay

And for all you obsessive blog readers, update your blogs!

How to look cool at the gym...anyone know? I feel bad that I hate the teeny tiny girls at the gym, can't there be separate times/rooms for the tiny people to exercise so the rest of us don't have to see them? I do half and hour on the eliptical machine and I'm happy I didn't die, I may feel like I'm dying, but I didn't! Woohoo 200 calories burned, that cancels the ice cream I had last night right? Then I look over at the teenytiny next to me, who has been going for upwards of an hour and hardly looks like she's broken a sweat...ugh, I have to figure a way to make it motivating instead of discouraging. Can jealousy be a motivator? Is it really so wrong to want to flick them as I drag myself back to the locker room? I wish there was more instant gratification in exercising...'whew, that was a hard workout, I must have lost a couple pounds from that...(steps on scale)...What?! I gained half a pound? well there was the giagantic bottle of water I drank...But still!'
Okay enough ranting
Life is good, work is okay, school is okay, George is working really hard at school...I think he will be home by 9pm tonight, I hope so! The cat is getting better...the checkbook isn't! Wedding plans are going well. Still trying to decide on a dress, picked invitations..still waiting on the guest list hint hint :-) ... we will be picking out food for the reception soon. Still need to find a photographer and pick a bakery to make the cake. Doing good so far, six months to go!
Okay you read mine, now update yours!

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

I understand what you are saying, and Yes, I think jealousy can be a motivator. hehehe. Also just so you know, I am planning on being there for your wedding. I am hoping we are able to bring the family but we will see!

Olivia Heilmann said...

YOU ARE SO STINKING FUNNY!! I just love you!

Olivia Heilmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynnette said...

Hurray for Emily!!!! We are sooo happy you will be here!! Just 6 1/2 months...just, it seems so far away. We still hope Sarah and Marlon (and baby) will be able to come :-)