Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just some pictures :)

Mom has been busy making lots of Christmas treats! Yummy
Here she is chopping some almonds for biscotti

Here's a pretty jingle bell wreath hanging on the front door.


These glass reindeer are cool. The antlers are magnetic so you can take them off. They're on tope of the fridge so kittys don't play with them :)



Here's a cute deco thingie I got from a gift exchange at work

This is what I took for the gift exchange, it was a cute tin with snowflakes, i filled it with chocolate ornaments I found at CostPlus World Market. That place is fun to wander around.

I made nine dozen cookies for a cookie exchange at work, it was a tasty event ;)


This is from Thanksgiving, the boys put whip cream on Strider's nose, he couldn't get it all off so it was there until I wipped it off.

And finally, another picture of our tree, this time with presents!!!








1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

Fun pictures!! Yummy cookies!