Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mmm I found use for some eggs

Yummy Meringue Cookies.....I had 2 1/2 cookie sheets, now there's only three cookies left! I made these with vanilla flavoring, I'm thinking of trying peppermint, we'll see, maybe I'll try a half batch just incase it's icky
Abby didn't have any eggs, but this was just too cute! I guess her nose was cold :)

Jamie gave me the link for a recipe to make these mini german pancakes oh so good!


And a few days ago I made brownies, this is George's ninja brownie, because as you all know ninjas are everywhere...




4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant?? Just kidding!! Bake at my house!! Yum yum! Oh...ps.this is Livvy on Nana's puter.

Emily Marie said...

Wowie Wow! You are baker lady! So yummy! I so wish I were there to enjoy all your good looking baked goods!! Yes, I am jealous!

Jamie said...

Galen doesn't like the pop up germans if I fill the muffin tin full. So I fill them about half way and then there isn't that "egg" taste to it from being kinda thick on the bottom. Experiment!

nAnnie Laurie said...

aren't kitties cute! just use a little bit of peppermint flavoring - it goes a long way. Ninjas ARE everywhere ;)