Tuesday, April 28, 2009

24 weeks, month six!

Things are good! We're into month six already and for the most part I'm feeling good. I'm having some ligament pain which is uncomfortable but common. It makes it difficult to jog/run so I'm down to walking only. Also some back pain at night, also common. Ummm I like food again, so that's nice....I've been eating a lot of mangos. They are yummy. And I've gained a whopping 4lbs since my lowest weight at the begining of March. I'm expecting we will start packing it on as we get closer to the third trimester. Norah has been getting really good at the kicking/rolling weird movements the last two weeks. Oh and she's stretched a few times, that was strange. In the last few days I've had a couple of what I'm guessing are Braxton-Hicks contractions. Just one or two at night, not painful, just a strange tightening sensation in my lower abdomen. My OB appt was moved to Thursday 30th, so no updates from there yet.

4 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

month 6 already!!! man, things move quickly and life flies by!

Emily Marie said...

So beautiful you are!! Hope you continue to have a good pregnancy!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Wow! You look amazing in this picture. Sounds like things are coming along!!! We need a girls night really soon...I need to feel little Norah's acrobatics!

Jenn said...

You look amazing !!!