Friday, October 31, 2008

Cool website

I found this site for calorie counting/fitness http://www.livestrong.com/ then go to 'The daily plate'

You can enter in everything you eat by searching their database. So far everything I have searched for they have had the nutritional info for, everything.....even that funsize butterfinger I had yesterday.....If you can't find something you have the option of adding it to their info if you have all the nutrition information. If you make an account (very easy) it will remember everything you enter and give you the full breakdown of carbs/protein/fats that you eat and it saves everything by date so you can go back and look. It really is a neat site, go check it out, way easier than trying to count/remember everything yourself. You can even enter you goals/weight etc and how much you exercise (also a searchable data base with every workout you can thing of) and it will compute how much you should eat/your calories burned and on and on and on....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my. That means I have no excuse anymore. Not sure I want to visit that site!!

Jamie said...

I admit I started using it. So far... I'm not sharing :p