Sunday, December 21, 2008

Freezing rain

So it started raining last night around 10pm, nice freezing rain. Now all our nice snow is covered in a 1/4 inch of ice. It's still at 22* out there! George just went down to give the chickens some water and had to stomp his way down through the ice so he didn't fall. I have seen a few cars on the main road (Ward RD) from our window and they are going really slow. I can't believe people are out there driving at all!

Our little bird feeder all covered with snow

Mr Ben is snow dog! He loves the snow and the cold weather. His coat is so thick he was sleeping in the snow last night!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Yay for snow! I have never seen it snow this much here. And...I admit to having to eat humble pie. I actually have really enjoyed playing in it!