Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I just needed to complain a little more......

This forecast doesn't belong here! Where am I?!
**I guess I need to add that we do have an A/C unit for part of the house, it's in the kitchen sliding door. It does a good job of cooling the kitchen and greatroom areas but the bedrooms are still toasty! We've had the A/C blasting on the highest setting for a couple days now, and it's kept the temp at about 75 and about 80 in the other rooms. We also have several fans around the house to keep the air moving, so it could be a lot worse!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

WOW. Sorry sister! :(

nAnnie Laurie said...

my great windows keep the house at a toasty 84-ish on average...until about 3 AM when it finally gets decent enough to really sleep. Fans help, too. Can't imagine being pregnant in this...it was never this bad for me, even in hot-dry high desert...phew!