Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday, January 08, 2007
Invitations
Well, Mom and I went looking for wedding invitations today. A gal at work had told me Costco does nice invitation prints for really good prices, and no, we don't have to order a bazillion! They had HUGE binders of invites to look at, but I only really saw three that I liked. SO, I wrote the sample numbers down so I could look them up at home online and show Georgie, yeah he said he likes them all...really helpful, so I guess I just get to pick the one I like! I feel a little safer ordering them from a real store than online, it would be so easy for them to mess something up, wording/spelling etc, and I feel better knowing I could take it back to a store rather than sending it back in the mail and hoping it gets fixed! Just a touch of paranoia...not too bad yet.

1 comment:

nAnnie Laurie said...

Hi Lynnette and George!! This is so much easier to use than MySpace - but it's sad that you couldn't have the pretty rose page - that was nice!