Saturday, January 27, 2007

Old

Happy birthday to ME!!!!! I'm older today, brownie points to those who can guess how old. I had a lovely day, starting with George making breakfast of french toast, yummy! Then I lazed around for a while and watched a movie with Georgie. Afternoon I went to the hair salon and had my highlights redone, I think it looks nice, but nobody else can really tell, oh well! Then I used a gift card I rcvd over Christmas to get a massage, ahhhh so nice and relaxing. Afterwards I treated myself to a manicure :-) Quite the day of pampering, too bad it's only once a year.
We had a small family dinner here at the house, lentil soup and french bread, one of my favorites since I was little kid. My sister and brother in law, grandma and uncle came over for dinner. It was nice to have them here, we don't get together often enough. It's been a really fun day!

3 comments:

nAnnie Laurie said...

ummmmmmmmmmm 24?? and such a nice way to celebrate! aahhhhhhhhh and yuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

Emily Marie said...

Well then, Happy Birthday! I didn't know when that was so now I do! yeah! That sounds like a day that I need to have...I will pass this on the chief so he can know! :) Hehehehehe! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh darn! I missed it. I will have to write that down in my calender for future reference. Happy Birthday all the same. It sounds like you had a really wonderful day.